The Caretaker's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Caretaker's Home

This is where The Caretaker kicks off his shoes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About The Workshop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Caretaker
Admin
The Caretaker

About The Workshop Empty
PostSubject: About The Workshop   About The Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 am

This area of the site is specifically for "Residents" of Muddle Manor. Residents are different than Members.

Residents of Muddle Manor live on the estate. These individuals contribute to the construction of Muddle Manor, lending artwork and ideas. There are no secrets about Muddle Manor between Residents. Therefore this area of the site must remain off limits to regular Members in order to protect the mystery and fun!

Besides, it gets real messy in here. Don't want any of you lovely Muddle Members stubbing your toe on all the equipment we leave laying around!

Any Member, and even guests are welcome to contribute to Muddle Manor! If you have an idea that you would like to chat about privately, please feel free to use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page, or request a private chat with me in my public chat thread found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Happy Muddling Everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://thecaretakershome.forumotion.com

About The Workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Caretaker's Home :: Private Workshop - Muddle Manor Residents Only. (sorry) :: About the Muddle Manor Workspace-
Jump to: