The Caretaker's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Caretaker's Home

This is where The Caretaker kicks off his shoes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatting with The Caretaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Caretaker
Admin
The Caretaker

Chatting with The Caretaker Empty
PostSubject: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello Hello!

How did you find me here at home?

You must be a very clever one!

This thread is designed for people from Muddle Manor to get together and talk in a more casual way. You are no longer on the Grounds of Muddle Manor. You are now at The Caretaker's Home site. Registration is freely available here.

Please be patient, as this is a brand new expansion for Muddle Manor
Very Happy

Sincerely,
-The Caretaker

P.S. Here is a link back to The Muddle Manor Front Gate

Last edited by The Caretaker on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecaretakershome.forumotion.com
prnc1999

PostSubject: LOL   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm

HAHAHA I found out where you live, yay!

Can I come in? lol
Back to top Go down
The Caretaker
Admin
The Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Of course you can!

The register button is just above you Wink

So Glad you made it here alright!
Back to top Go down
frog9009

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 am

*ribbit*
alien

Back to top Go down
WingWizard100

WingWizard100

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 pm

I was looking about the place and saw this great spot and decided to mosey on over. Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hello and introduce myself. I'm WingWizard100 and although I'm not a real wizard (the name was bestowed upon me quite mysteriously) at times I do feel kinda magical, especially after a few nips, drunken lol!

But, all funnies aside, just wanted to say hello to you Mr. Caretaker and see what you're up to. Look forward to dropping by from time to time to check up on progress at the Muddle Manor. Great job so far!

And I see an added bonus of meeting some of your new friends. Quite a grand good group of inquisitive folk! Nice to meet you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Caretaker
Admin
The Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 pm

You are most welcome here! I look forward to getting to know you better, and I'm honored that you took an interest!

Actually, right now, I'm working on creating a new section of the estate that will lead more people from Muddle Manor to here. I guess you found my link sitting on the floor of The Junk Closet, huh? LOL! Very Happy It will have a more official place to be once I get some more construction done.

(Kind of a major crossroads I'm working on, actually, so might take me a while)

Tempted to ask you a question or two about your experiences so far, but I just realized it may spoil the fun for other people if I say it here in the non-member chat. Gotta keep an eye on myself! o.o

I'll go into the Members Only area, maybe even into your private thread and ask you how your adventures are going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with The Caretaker   Chatting with The Caretaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatting with The Caretaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Caretaker's Home :: The Message Box :: Chatting on the Front Lawn-
Jump to: